*All items that don't fit within these criteria will not be accepted*
My Closet Consignment is currently only accepting SPRING & SUMMER items
**Only a couple things to consign? No need to book an appointment. We offer "My Monday" open drop offs every Monday from 10am - 12pm for 10 items or less!**
Consigners will receive 40% of the sale price (Cash out at any time, we offer cash, store credit and e-transfers for balances over $100)
All items MUST be gently used (no damage). We only accept items up to date with current trends and are max 3 years old.
My Closet will take great care of all consigned items but cannot be held liable for loss due to theft or accidental damage.
Please call to cancel appointments if you are unable to make your scheduled time, 506-449-5580.
- We are currently only accepting SPRING & SUMMER items.
- Maximum 40 items per appointment.
- Items MUST be freshly laundered within five days of your appointment, neatly folded and smelling fresh. If things have been in storage, they’ll need to be washed! Items new with tags should hung outside or freshened up in the dryer.
- Purses and shoes should be cleaned and emptied (check edges and straps)
- We take Clothing, Shoes, Boots, Jewelry, Sunglasses, Accessories, Hats, Gloves, Activewear, and Swimwear! (see below for brands we do not accept)
- Remove all clothing from hangers prior to appointment and instead have them neatly folded.
- We do not accept boot cut pants, low rise pants, suits, night wear, extremely high heel shoes, vintage, maternity, bodysuits (unless new with tags), children's, mens, prom dresses or wedding dresses.
- My Closet Consignment Inc. charges a $6.00 clothing pull fee to all consignors that wish to pickup unsold items.
We do not accept the following brands
- Wal-Mart (George, Bum, Alexander Jordan, Athletic Turf)
- Giant Tiger (Lilly Morgan, My Style)
- Urban Planet (UK2LA, Refuge Denim, Faded Rose, U2B, Love+Liberty, LA Express, Snobbish, Cabin Fever, Weekend Edition, etc.)
- Blue Notes
- Charlotte Rouse
- Forever 21
- Costco (Kirkland)